Every four hours, scientists publish a research paper about autism, but how can this enormous volume of research help you? We have an app for that.
Brought to you by a team of interdisciplinary scientists, the Autism Decoder app is a new mobile interface that describes the latest autism research findings in easy-to-understand writing. You can flip through research summaries chronologically or by your category of interest. You can even click a simple link to the original publication source. With Autism Decoder, we will deliver autism research snapshots to the palm of your hand, empowering you to make informed choices.
Autism Decoder will explain autism research publications in a three part, in-depth snapshot:
- What’s New
- Why It’s Important
What are Autism Decoder’s key features?
- Explains the latest autism research in plain language
- Allows you to search by category, including: diagnosis,biomarkers, therapy, life with autism, genetics, brain research, environment, and animal models
- Covers >100 archived news items already in the app
- Presents custom images to provide visual recognition of the research
- Tracks down original sources
- Provides a VERY easy-to-navigate format
Why do I need Autism Decoder?
The popular media is constantly delivering autism news stories. How can you get the accurate scientific findings rather than sensational news that usually lasts until the next headline? Our team of scientists sifts through the research to bring the relevant science news to you. By providing context to a research advancement, Autism Decoder can empower you to make informed, rational decisions based on scientific knowledge.